This blog is made for tracking my major negotiated project.
also as a RVJ.
I'm interested in making a short 3d animation this term. The concept is
in development right now. It can be a campaign, Public service annoucement, education or short story animation.
The animation will be promote on screen in public place such as BTS, SIAM or teenager to young adult place. The audience will be around 16 - 35 years old.
The final outcome will be serie of short animation (approx 3 clips)or a medium length animation. It will be choosen as soon as possible.
here is Visual references that I have found for today.
Nature's life cycle animation
1. This one is the most similar to what I am thinking right now. It's about nature's life cycle. I like the technique and animating . 2D camera angle combine with 3D object animation is very interesting for me. Also the transition and creative is awesome.
2. It's TVC for international Oympic. I like the way they zoom the camera out and telling the story is interesting. I can apply this technique in my work.
3. This animation is creative and funny. I love the timing, sound and slowmotion. They're very effect to audience feeling. I might apply this technique in my work as well.
4. An amazing 3d animation. I like the 2D angle parts that switch in&out in whole animation. The 2D angle come from old school game styles but the visual is using full 3D modeling that make it interesting for me.
World of Motion
5. "World of motion" a 2D animation. I like mood and tone of this animation,looks and coloring with cartoony style.